The Sainte-Mère-Église Foundation has an independent board of directors composed of 8 members:
5 representatives of the founding college
- Bishop Laurent Le Boulc’h, Bishop of Coutances and Avranches, President of the Diocesan Association, Honorary President.
- Christian Morio, retired, former senior executive of BNP Paribas, president.
- Henri-Jean Renaud, retiree, pharmacist, son of Mayor Alexandre Renaud in office during the landing and release, member.
- Jean Guillaume de Tocqueville, lawyer, member.
- Airborne Museum, association law 1901 represented by its president Marc Lefèvre, president of the County Council of Manche.
3 Representatives of the Sheltering Foundation
- Bertrand de Pesquidoux, Secretary of the Foundation
- Jean Francois de Canchy, Inspector General of Cultural Affairs, representing the Ministry of Culture within the Foundation
- The Duchess of Albufera, administrator of the Foundation
THE FOUNDATION NEEDS YOU
Your gift enables us to restore the Peace Barn and to provide an educational and practical experience for day-to-day peacebuilding. Thanks to your participation, our foundation, based in the highly historical and symbolic place of Sainte-Mère-Église, may work for peace education for all generations through an original museography, conferences and practical workshops.
Support the project